[erlang-questions] Common Test & skip_cases

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat Aug 11 04:20:35 CEST 2012

Yeah, it turns out the code for that one was implemented, but it was
neither documented nor enabled. Following the LYSE chapter being made
public, I've received an e-mail telling me it had been turned on in
later versions. Newer versions should have it enabled. I can't remember
which version, but it's documented in the chapter now.