[erlang-questions] Midi and core audio in Erlang

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 8 09:34:23 CEST 2012

Dear list,

I've been playing with the mac midi/core audio frameworks and now feel
reasonably happy that I understand enough to get started.

So far there are (as far as I know) only two attempts to use Erlang
for real-time midi control

      http://code.google.com/p/midi-erl/ and
      http://github.com/joearms/cocoa

My current goal is to make something like impromptu

     (see http://impromptu.moso.com.au/)

Impromptu is midi + graphics + scheme

I'd like to make midi + graphics + erlang

I searched this list for people who are interested in this, but many of the
mails are old so I have no idea who is currently interested.

Could anybody who is interested in this topic please send me a short mail

Cheers

/Joe