[erlang-questions] WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Aug 8 06:08:33 CEST 2012

Most likely you have an issue with dependencies. Could you check what
libraries are imported by driver and validate that system has
corresponding ones?

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>