[erlang-questions] Looking for RDBMS driver with Transaction Support.

Jr0 Jrosenblum@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 22:52:43 CEST 2012

I know that the Odbc library has a commit/2 and commit/3, but I'm not sure if
I am interpreting its use correctly.

If I create a session with the {auto_commit, off} attribute and then do a
series of separate sql_query/2 SELECT statements (not batched statements,
but separate invocations of sql_query/2), followed by a committ/2, are the
selects all done within a single transaction guaranteeing ACID properties?

I am using Oracle, by the way