[erlang-questions] WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 01:22:14 CEST 2012

Pretty sure this a crazy "Program Files" path thing. Windows still isn't
too smart.

Your easiest bet is to reinstall erlang in a path without spaces in the
name. When I was on windows I would choose to install to e.g.:
"C:\Erlang-R15B02"

...rather than into "C:\Program Files\...".

I ran multiple versions like this and I strongly suspect that the space in
the path is the issue for the failed driver load (yes, even though it says
"PROGRA~1").

HTH
/s