[erlang-questions] Crash while using mnesia

Gustav Simonsson gustav.simonsson@REDACTED
Fri Aug 3 13:16:24 CEST 2012

Hi Maruthavanan,

Looking at the crash dump I see the process started with
request_processor:start_queued_items/3 is the one using
all that memory.

You have to look at what Erlang terms, and how many, are stored
in the state of that process. If you can paste the code of your
request_processor module that would be helpful. You can also look at
http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/advanced.html#id68680
to see the memory size of various Erlang terms.

// Gustav

Sent from my PC