[erlang-questions] correct terminology for referring to strings

Thomas Järvstrand thomas.jarvstrand@REDACTED
Thu Aug 2 10:54:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

This is an introductory book right, so how about something like:

 << A "string" is a list of integers where the integers represent
characters
    (actually, they are Unicode codepoints that represent characters, but
don't
    worry about that right now). >>

Thomas