[erlang-questions] Releasing wxerlang applications

Red Davies noiddicle@REDACTED
Sat Apr 28 15:19:37 CEST 2012

Please forgive me if this question has an obvious answer.  I'm still in the
"what's the right syntax for a guard again?" stage of learning the language.

So I want to write a simple wxerlang application.  I want to use OTP
functionality such as supervisors.

The thing that I don't seem to be able to wrap my head around is that you
start and stop OTP applications like you would start and stop server
daemons, not client applications.

So, does it make sense to fold-in OTP into graphical client applications?

If so, any pointers as to how or references for where it's been done before.

Thanks

Red