[erlang-questions] The compiler "eats" structures which are not separated by commas

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 00:53:33 CEST 2012

On 26/04/2012, at 8:54 PM, Jan Burse wrote:

> Richard O'Keefe schrieb:
>> [... Long Useless Mail ...]

Merci du compliment.

> There is no official frames proposal yet
> for Erlang I have read in a blog

Who said anything about "official"?

> So instead of talking about a miracoulous
> proposals, it would be helpful to provide
> a link and substantiate claims.

The frames proposal has often been discussed in this
mailing list, and a quick
Google (Erlang frames proposal)
would have found this message
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-February/056475.html
which contains a link faster than any number of insults.
Indeed, simply _asking_ for the link before spouting off
about it would have been a good idea.

There is no EEP for the simple reason that EEPs must now be
written in Markdown, and I have been unable to master
Markdown, largely because I have been unable to find a clear,
complete, and consistent description of Markdown syntax or
semantics.