[erlang-questions] Resource discovery & load balancing

Jayson Barley jayson.barley@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 17:43:17 CEST 2012

Andy,

It all depends on what you are load balancing. I most often analyze data so
I use a queue and have each of my nodes grab jobs off of the queue as they
become available.  This works well for me.

Jayson