[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 11:08:51 CEST 2012

fwiw colloquial British English uses "their" for his/her ("they" for
he/she, and "them" for him/her).  It's quite serviceable.

Ivan

On 26/04/2012 09:42, Francesco Mazzoli wrote:
>> I'm sorry, but I can't find where I've used the word "men" :)
>>
>> Actually men and women, elves and dwarfs are looked for, but no trolls,
>> sorry ;)
>
> He's referring to the "his" by the end of the post, which is nitpicking,
> also considering that English does not have an gender "unspecific"
> possessive pronoun, and writing his/her each time is annoying.
>
> Francesco.

Ivan A. Uemlianin
Llaisdy

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
               github.com/llaisdy
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)