[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 11:05:22 CEST 2012

Just to follow your logic, "history" does not look politically
correct. Should it be renamed into "herstory" or maybe "itstory" to be
sure that nobody complains (even a small group of non traditional
folks)?

;-)

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>