[erlang-questions] Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Aleksandr Vinokurov aleksandr.vin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 13:52:12 CEST 2012

Hello all,

We are working on a distributed platform development in Peter-Service CJSC,
Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
It will be a distributed application server framework with key-value
cluster backends, monitoring and audit services
and fail-over with scale-ability support under the hood.

Now we are in the process of Erlang team building and we look for the best
people in Erlang environment that will join us. We offer a big salary of
about $5000 for the one that hit us with his Erlang kung-fu.

We are a strong Russian IT company with long history and traditions,
looking forward for innovations and new technologies.
http://www.billing.ru/guest/language/en?destination=mainpage

--
Aleksandr Vinokurov
+7 (921) 982-21-43