[erlang-questions] preserving -s from erl commandline into rebar generate

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 00:06:40 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:12 PM, AD wrote:
> hello,
>
>  I am using "erl -pa ebin/ -s MyModule " syntax for starting my app,
> which forces the start/0 command to be called in the module passed
> to -s. I am now looking at more formally packaging the app up with
> "./rebar generate", is there a way to mimic this behavior with this
> release setup somehow?

While you could try adding that to vm.args, you should let otp release
handling take care of that.

Just make sure it's an application and listed in reltool.config.

See
http://learnyousomeerlang.com/release-is-the-word#releases-with-reltool