[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl - code completion: Looking for testers/contributors

Bob bo.zhang86@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 17:21:04 CEST 2012

Good. If you can help us to provide auto compile when saving file, I think it will better to use.

ps: Maybe you can consider scanning src than beam.

Thanks!

--
Bob