[erlang-questions] The compiler "eats" structures which are not separated by commas

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sat Apr 21 18:07:28 CEST 2012

This is actually a relatively recent "feature" of the language that this can occur. Originally you had to write

(#haha{x=a} )# haha{x=b}

i.e wrap expression in parentheses. So before this problem would not have occurred. But the need for the parentheses was removed as people complained that it didn't look very nice. Pet peeve of mine, the removing that is. I honestly don't think

#haha{x=a}#haha{x=b}

is more readable.

Robert