[erlang-questions] Null parameter for ODBC param_query

Andy Richards andy.richards.iit@REDACTED
Fri Apr 20 12:29:49 CEST 2012

Hi Ingela,

Thanks for the confirmation we'll probably proceed with the sql_query approach then. If possible I'll feed what i can back to the community.

I intend to submit a patch for the socket issue I found however unfortunately the steps outlined at https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/submitting-patches fail for me even after getting the appropriate git ports opened through our corporate firewall. I'll post a separate thread detailing the error.

Thanks,

Andy.

Sent from my iPad