[erlang-questions] tcp server benchmark

Alan Evans alanrevans@REDACTED
Thu Apr 19 11:44:17 CEST 2012

By coincidence I have just completed building an Erlang/OTP  tsung
based load tester on an Amazon EC2 cloud server.
It is a general purpose load tester that can be adapted to suit
different IP protocols, I even have a working SCTP module!
I am currently using this to load test a client's server, also within
the Amazon cloud but there's no reason why it can't be used over the
internet. I don't have any numbers yet as it's still a bit early but
If anyone is interested in trying out 'Load Testing as a Service' then
drop me an email.

cheers
AlanE