[erlang-questions] Is there an accepted way of including GPL code in a project?

Alan Evans alanrevans@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 20:58:55 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the summary, I think it sums up my feelings on this as well.

I already sent the author an email before posting this question.
Ideally I'd like to use his code with his permission either as you say
under a different license agreement or an acknowledgement that what
I'm proposing is acceptable to him.

I think I'll send him another email before I decide on the path I'm
going to take.

cheers
AlanE.