[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl: Run Erlang tests inside Sublime Text 2

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 19:29:12 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that SublimErl has been released today.

SublimErl is a plugin for the editor Sublime Text 2, and allows you to run
Erlang Tests from within the editor itself:

   - Run *Eunit* tests (all tests from file / single test)
   - Run *Common Tests* ( single file )
   - Run *Dialyzer* tests ( single file )

Here's a short video which shows SublimErl in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0rD0CQM4Yg

SublimErl is released under the BSD license, and is available on github:
http://github.com/ostinelli/sublimerl

I know Erlang is a world of Vim/Emacs-ers, my hope is that other tools like
this one might help to spur some additional TDD and Agile methodologies in
the Erlang world.

Comments, feedback and questions welcome.

r.