[erlang-questions] Rebar eunit selective dependency exclusion in rebar.config?

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 16:21:57 CEST 2012

I don't think so, but you should really try posting to the rebar
mailing list to be sure.

You could also try https://github.com/hyperthunk/rebar_skip_deps if
you like, though it may interfere with other commands unless used
judiciously: YMMV.