[erlang-questions] How to handle a massive amount of UDP packets?

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Sun Apr 15 23:24:59 CEST 2012

Hi!

You only mention setting the {active, once} option. Are you also setting
higher values for the recbuf, sndbuf and read_packets options? As with all
non-10gen default settings they are set to a low but safe value that may
not be optimal for all applications.

MVH Magnus