[erlang-questions] Split Cowboy's acceptor and HTTP code

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sat Apr 14 18:06:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

The split code from Cowboy is available there:
   https://github.com/extend/ranch

It has been tagged as 0.2.0 and is pretty much what's in Cowboy with the
modules renamed.

Note that no changes have occured in Cowboy yet, and nothing will change
until we reach 0.6.0. Only then will Cowboy start using Ranch instead of
its own acceptor code.

I have various changes to make to Ranch in the next few weeks, but none
of these will change the existing public API. I will lay out the user
guides general layout next week so that interested people can contribute
to it.

Have fun!

--
Loïc Hoguin