[erlang-questions] Is there an accepted way of including GPL code in a project?

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Fri Apr 13 15:50:52 CEST 2012

Ulf is absolutely right about the distribution requirements.

However, if you use GPLv3 code your own code has a very high risk of
becoming GPLv3 - even if you have not modified the code, but merely
calls it!

But it will only become so if you distribute the code. If your code is
running on a server you control, i.e., you have not distributed it to
anyone, then you have not distributed anything and your code is safe.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann