[erlang-questions] BERT encoding and WebSocket

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Apr 12 15:49:57 CEST 2012

Joe,

Rightnow, Majority of bandwidth is waisted for in-efficient
organization of application data. Containers impact is small (unless
XML + SOAP is used)

You can use very small and efficient JSON or have fat BERT. My own
experience shows that JSON helps to decouple App side from FE in more
efficient manner then BERT. But I agree in general that BERT is more
suitable fore erlang then JSON

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>