[erlang-questions] Wrangler 1.0 released

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Wed Apr 11 14:33:22 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:11, Simon Thompson <s.j.thompson@REDACTED> wrote:
> Thanks for all the interest in vim … we'd be very happy to help anyone who is keen to integrate Wrangler into vim, or indeed other editors.
>
> Kind regards
> Huiqing and SImon

Is there any way to make wrangler-search-path dynamic depending on the
project I'm currently editing? I work with few projects on day to day
basis and it is pretty tedious to change wrangler-search-path whenever
I switch. Some of them are even pretty comples, so some sort with
rebar would be perfect!

I was wondering about adding get-wrangler-search-path in
wrangler.el.src and replacing wranger-search-path with it everywhere
in wrangler and advising this function to return results based on
detected project root (e.g. by finding rebar.config). Is this a viable
approach? Does Wrangler / Emacs provide other ways which I'm
overlooking?