[erlang-questions] broadcast message to all gen_server

AD straightflush@REDACTED
Wed Apr 11 00:01:50 CEST 2012

the gen_server is part of the sockjs server and i was trying to not
modify/fork his code and leverage what is already there. Currently he uses
a handle_call() so was looking at handling it outside his code.

-AD