[erlang-questions] Erlang formatting with Vim (was Wrangler 1.0 release)

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 18:17:18 CEST 2012

10 kwi 2012 17:40, "Loïc Hoguin" <essen@REDACTED> napisał(a):

> Great that it works out for you, but I went from learning unix with emacs
to using vim later on and I'm not willing to go back. :)

Too bad Vim has non-standard Erlang formatting. It's hard to work
(especially contribute to) with Erlang  files created with Vim :(