[erlang-questions] How to remove the old installation of erlang ?

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 11:58:52 CEST 2012

Swetha,

If you are using *X platforms, please go to the Erlang home directory and
just delete the relevant folder. If you are using the default home
directory, it is under /usr/local/erlang/. Additional cleanup might me
required, if you had manually copied libraries or executable to other
folders, like */lib or */bin. People often do this as a quick measure to
over come "path problems".

If you are using releases for your application, you will have to re-create
the release.

Kannan.