[erlang-questions] Erlang based Web Stack

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 10:55:52 CEST 2012

Dear Garrett,

It is indeed a nice email address is your's :)

Your benchmark data is helpful for us, and we will do a final benchmark
before we come to any decision on adoption of tools.

Yes, we reap the real benefit of Erlang, only if we use it in "mega"
solutions.

Thank you, your inputs have given us a great motivation.

Kind Regards,
Kannan.