[erlang-questions] BERT encoding and WebSocket

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 07:40:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would not recommend to use BERT to integrate erlang FE with
JavaScript app. Yes, it works perfectly... But we had so much pain
with it on JS side. Eventually, we started to use base64 due to some
browser behavior... Another Major issue was to maintain interface
compatibility...

We rolled back to JSON. I would recommend jsx library on erlang, it is
fast and light.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>