[erlang-questions] research program into scaling erlang?

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 03:30:10 CEST 2012

I ended up rolling my own clustering and routing code which works alongside
the Erlang stuff.    I cannot release it :( but from someone who's worked
on it, having a bigger clustering/routing capacity built directly into OTP
would be amazing.

-mox