[erlang-questions] Deputy: Type Conversion and Validation

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 00:07:39 CEST 2012

Why on earth would you want to make ok/false (or perhaps you mean ok/error) synonymous with true/false? They mean completely different things and tell different things so they should not be synonymous.

Robert