[erlang-questions] Erlang User Group NL Meetup in Amsterdam, April 19th

Jeroen Koops koops.j@REDACTED
Thu Apr 5 17:00:31 CEST 2012

On Thursday April 19, the Erlang User Group NL will organize a get-together
in Amsterdam.

Location: Erlang Experts Offices
              "Boven de Balie"
              Kleine Gartmanplantsoen 10
             1017 RR Amsterdam

Time: 19:00

More information: http://www.erlang-experts.nl/EUG-NL-meetup/

The following speakers will give a presentation:

Nikolaos Bezirgiannis about a research project done in Erlang, called
EcoTruck
Michel Rijnders about a search-engine developed by TTY Internet Solutions
in Erlang
Ward Bekker about Erltricity, a human brain-to-Erlang interface (no,
seriously!)

In between the presentations, there will be plenty of time for networking
and meeting fellow Erlang-programmers.

Everyone with an interest in Erlang is invited to come along, but please
drop me an e-mail if you plan to attend so I have an idea how many people
to count on.

See you all there!

--
Jeroen Koops