[erlang-questions] research program into scaling erlang? - THANKS!

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@REDACTED
Thu Apr 5 06:50:13 CEST 2012

and Jack Moffitt wrote:
> Kostis gave an update on this work at Erlang Factory SF. You can see
> the abstract listed here:
> http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2012/speakers/KostisSagonas
>
> Unfortunately it does not have a reference, but I'm sure the slides
> will be up soon.

Thanks guys - that's what I was looking for.  Sort of embarrassing that
I couldn't find it, in that I kicked off the original thread.  Sigh...

Sure would like to see some details.

Cheers,

Miles