[erlang-questions] research program into scaling erlang?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@REDACTED
Thu Apr 5 05:13:20 CEST 2012

I seem to recall reading about a multi-sponsor research program that was
looking at scaling Erlang to lots of nodes, along with some related
issues.  Maybe at INRIA?

I can't seem to find the reference.  Anybody able to point me in the
right direction?  (I thought I'd saved it away, but what I thought was
the link gives me a 404 error (can't search the erlang-questions archive
right now - trapexit seems to be down.)

Thanks!

Miles Fidelman