[erlang-questions] Erlang based Web Stack

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Apr 4 08:02:16 CEST 2012

I would suggest using a framework like chicago boss
http://www.chicagoboss.org/
I don't speak from experience by using chicago boss, but it is the closest
to what I actually use, which was developed in house and quite lightweight.
If you don't use a framework and just use a webserver, there will be a lot
of really unnecessary code in everything.

Also take a look at erlydtl. Some people like nitrogen
http://nitrogenproject.com/ but their way of writing html is not my cup of
tea.

Sergej