[erlang-questions] Deputy: Type Conversion and Validation

Tom Burdick thomas.burdick@REDACTED
Tue Apr 3 23:30:50 CEST 2012

I like the idea of making true/false synonymous with ok/false. I'm not
sure wrapping the fun handler with a try/catch clause is the right
thing to do though, in that case I believe it should be left as a
programming error.

I fixed the readme to reflect your comments, though I have not
bothered to actually test whats in the readme which is horrible I
know!

Maybe later this week I'll do both! Thank you for the comments.

Tom