[erlang-questions] Problem installing Agner on Mac OS X with R15B

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Mon Apr 2 16:32:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am running R15B on a Mac OS X 10.7.3 and I get the following problem:

$  curl https://raw.github.com/agner/agner/master/scripts/oneliner | sh
==> agner.vuXd7p (escriptize)
Uncaught error in rebar_core: {'EXIT',
                                {undef,
                                 [{rebar_utils,get_deprecated_list,
                                   [{config,"/private/tmp/agner.vuXd7p",
                                     [{require_otp_vsn,"R14|R15"},
                                      {lib_dirs,["deps"]},
                                      {escript_incl_apps,
                                       [getopt,gproc,rebar,plists,gen_fsm2,
                                        jsx]},
                                      {erl_opts,[{i,"deps"}]},
                                      {plugins,[agner_rebar_plugin]},
                                      local,
                                      {require_otp_vsn,"R14|R15"},
                                      {lib_dirs,["deps"]},
                                      {escript_incl_apps,
                                       [getopt,gproc,rebar,plists,gen_fsm2,
                                        jsx]},
            make: *** [compile] Error 1

$ erl
Erlang R15B (erts-5.9) [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [async-threads:0]
[hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Any clues on what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,
Torben

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann