[erlang-questions] Resources for QuickCheck and TyPer

schwarzenblitz tejaswi.h@REDACTED
Mon Apr 2 00:17:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am new to the world of Erlang, and I just started reading about quickcheck
and typer, but was unable to find a lot of resources online.

This was the best link i found for quickcheck
http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/193/EUC2009-QuickCheck.pdf

However, I still have many unanswered questions...also, I tried to download
QuickCheck from this location (official website). But it retruns a page with
junk characters. Can someone kindly guide me to a location where I can
download quickcheck ?

-Tej