[erlang-questions] Seminar on Erlang/OTP in Kiev, Oct 2nd

Viktor Sovietov victor.sovetov@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 22:20:26 CEST 2011

Erlang Solutions sponsoring  the 10th OSDN.Org.UA
Conference, the meeting for the users and developers of Free Software,
will be held in Kiev, Ukraine on October 1, 2011

We will also be holding an additional event: a four hour long seminar
on Erlang held on October 2nd.

This hands on tutorial will give you an introduction to the Erlang
programming language. You will learn the basics of how to read, write
and structure Erlang programs. We start with an insight into the
theory and concepts behind sequential and concurrent Erlang, allowing
you to get acquainted with the Erlang syntax and semantics. We
conclude with an overview of the error handling mechanisms used to
build fault tolerant systems with five nines availability.

The tutorial is free of charge. Participants would need to bring their
laptops with them with Erlang/OTP installed. An installation package
can be found here ( http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/132/erlang-otp-packages
).

 http://www.erlang-solutions.com/news/1/entry/1266