[erlang-questions] Escript and multiple OTP application archives (*.ez) or handling dependencies in an escript

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Wed Sep 21 05:12:09 CEST 2011

Thanks guys, You where quite correct. You can load as much as you
would like into an archive. I realize why the manpage for the code
module was misleading. Thanks again.