[erlang-questions] O'Reilly Webcast: Reminder

Paul Barry paul.james.barry@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 21:09:05 CEST 2011

Hi folks.

Just a reminder of my upcoming O'Reilly webcast on Erlang scheduled
for this Thursday: http://oreillynet.com/pub/e/2022 at 10am PST.

The O'Reilly folk tell me that over 200 people have registered for
this event (although, typically, less than this will actually "turn
up" on the day).  I'd be thrilled if some of you could try to catch my
talk, as I'm also presenting it again at PyCon Ireland 2011 on October
9th: http://python.ie/pycon/2011/conference/#talks - if you can think
of any enhancement to my talk, I'd be delighted to include your
suggestions at PyCon.

Regards.

Paul.

--
Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie, e: paul.barry@REDACTED
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.