[erlang-questions] escript question

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sun Sep 18 19:44:24 CEST 2011

1. write it to a file and use file:consult/1 to grab the result.
2. write it back to stdout and use erl_parse/erl_eval
3. use emu_args to get the escript hooked into the distribution protocol and
use rcp:call to send the result back

Not actually sure about (3) as I've never done that, but the other two work
fine and are simple to implement.

Cheers,

Tim