[erlang-questions] ets:next/2 behavior - set vs. ordered_set

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 21:47:23 CEST 2011

The main issues that I'm aware of are that a dets file can't be larger
than 2GB, ordered_set isn't supported, repair is often not very fast,
and the only way to defragment a table is to close it and re-open it
with repair set to force (mostly a problem because of the 2GB limit).

http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/dets.html