[erlang-questions] where did my code come from?

Masklinn masklinn@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 21:55:36 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-13, at 21:44 , David Goehrig wrote:
> This is basically how most real world JavaScript applications already work
in-browser, I don't know any server-side javascript implementation which fetches modules over HTTP when importing by default. In fact, the CommonJS "require" spec does not allow allow the colon character at all.

> so it simply falls to building a nice distributed registry that can be universally queried.
Regardless of remote-loading (which would ideally require signed everything), finally having an easy to use and community-accepted CPAN.pm or gem-type tool for Erlang would be quite nice. Even linked to a pypi-type centralized repository.