[erlang-questions] Erlang and beam-based scripting languages.

ds.erl@REDACTED ds.erl@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 20:19:07 CEST 2011

On 13 Sep 2011, at 13:19, Max Lapshin wrote:
> So, my problem is: it is not convenient for me to write all customer
> logic in erlang, because it involves process of compiling and loading
> modules.

You can always read erlang source code with file:path_script/3 and evaluate it in an environment set up to your liking.  IMO this offers all the advantages of scripting *and* you're using the "native" language of your app.

Regards.
-Daniel