[erlang-questions] ets:next/2 behavior - set vs. ordered_set

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 04:07:54 CEST 2011

The basic goal is to build and test a production worthy replacement for ets with disk based storage.   After I have the basics in place, I can elaborate further.

thanks,

Joseph Norton