[erlang-questions] ssl:setopts/2 and packet type httph

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 23:20:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use lhttpc with OTP HEAD from github and ran in to troubles
when trying to call ssl:setopts(S, [{packet, httph}]). I started poking
around and found this in the inet manual:
"Note that the packet type httph is not needed when reading from a socket."
Apart from that I can't find any reference to httph any more. I'm not sure
what's meant by that but I guess I'm missing something here. I'm using
packet type httph to read trailers after chunked transfer coding.

Is packet type httph intentionally removed, and will it be so from pure tcp
sockets also?

Thanks
/Oscar

--