[erlang-questions] Strange behaviour of =:= applied to int and int64

Paul Davis paul.joseph.davis@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 19:48:53 CEST 2011

There was a recent thread related to the halfword emulator that would
cause this behavior. Not sure if its the same bug or not, but the
thread has a patch that fixed it for me.

Thread starts at [1] and the patch is at [2].

[1] http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-June/059650.html
[2] http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-June/059728.html